About Tuparev Technologies
Headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with colleagues in several European countries, we are focused primarily on large and complex projects - financial services, education, government, research, printing industry, and utilities. Our entire software stack is based on Apple related technologies - because we love them! We have a small team, but we never say “no” to difficult projects.
Soon Tuparev Technologies together with partners will start a new company in Armenia and we are looking for our first colleagues. If learning new technologies and solving hard IT problems is your passion and you like to work with diverse and slightly crazy colleagues you might be a good fit for our team.
We're looking for a iOS / macOS developer (any level of experience). As a minimum we expect familiarity with the platform, its established user interface guidelines and usage metaphors, good understanding of the basic design patterns and good knowledge of AppKit / UIKit. A taste for good design and ability to follow closely our designer’s ideas is a big plus - remember, we love Apple products because of their quality and aesthetics.
Technologies you’ll use
Swift, Git, SPM, AppKit / UIKit, CoreData, iCloud, GCD, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, networking protocols. In addition we occasionally use many other frameworks like CoreLocation, MapKit, AR/AI, Metal and others.
- Develop user-facing features for our macOS / iOS apps, local data storages, and fast, secure, and reliable connectivity to servers APIs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and our clients
- Programming language(s): Swift (required), Objective-C, C, C++, Python (optional)
- Xcode and other developer tools related to Apple development environment
- Operating system: macOS, solid understanding of Unix
- Understanding of basic design patterns
- XCTest or another testing framework
- Good spoken and written English is required, and nice to have - Dutch, German, French, Russian, or any other language
- Additional technical or science education (optional)
- Absolutely required - a passion for learning!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we mean it. If you fit in our team, accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their profession. Parents and others who might need flexible working hours will also be accommodated as much as possible.
Please do not send us a standard CV! Tell us about who you are, what you like and dislike, your experiences and expertise. Do you have an app on the AppStore? Open source projects on GitHub? Why do you like what you do or learn? What are your dreams? What would you like to achieve professionally?
For more information on our company check our website tuparev.com. Send us your application or questions to email@example.com